NF7-S2G audio connection Q

Hi, just installed this mobo in new case and am trying to figure out audio
connections to the case,front connectors.
Case front connectors given as Line Out & Mic
two cable sets
1) EARO-R red, two connectors
EARO-L white, two connectors
RESER VED Blk

2) Mic out, red
Mic in, white
AGMD, blk

Trying to work out connections to the FP-Audio1 connector on mobo, pins:-
1 Audio mic
2 Ground
3 Audio Mic Bias
4 VCC
5 Spkr Out right
6 Spkr Out right return
7 no pin
8 NC
9 Spkr Out left
10 Spkr Out left return

thanks

In article <jAtGe.18847$Hd4.11145@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>,
dl@spoofmail.notme says...
> Hi, just installed this mobo in new case and am trying to figure out audio
> connections to the case,front connectors.
> Case front connectors given as Line Out & Mic
> two cable sets
> 1) EARO-R red, two connectors
> EARO-L white, two connectors
> RESER VED Blk
>
> 2) Mic out, red
> Mic in, white
> AGMD, blk
>
> Trying to work out connections to the FP-Audio1 connector on mobo, pins:-
> 1 Audio mic
> 2 Ground
> 3 Audio Mic Bias
> 4 VCC
> 5 Spkr Out right
> 6 Spkr Out right return
> 7 no pin
> 8 NC
> 9 Spkr Out left
> 10 Spkr Out left return

Educated guess only:

connect mic red - 1, white - 2, black -3 this is the most sense I can
make out of the odd designations on your cable
If the mike doesn't work that way then I would guess the black cable is
meant to read 'gnd' and try white on pin1 and blk on pin 2

speakers: red=right, white=left is an old standard so I'd connect the
red cable to pins 5,6 and the white cable to pins 9,10 and leave Mr.
reserved off entirely.

-P.

At least your more 'educated' than me
TA