Is Homie still fixin Abit MBs ...

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 31, 2005 3:31:26 PM

His website is still up

any have any REAL info?
Thanks

tonysr(nospamplease)@gmail

More about : homie fixin abit mbs

July 31, 2005 7:40:53 PM

I've talked to him from time to time... he is still doing the work when he
can but has had to get involved in some other stuff too...

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

Due to a rat in da hood,
no longer running servers on Cox...

(even though someone turned me in,
what can I expect for violating the AUP, right?)

<tonysr@gmail.com> wrote in message
> His website is still up
>
> any have any REAL info?
> Thanks
>
> tonysr(nospamplease)@gmail

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 31, 2005 11:14:02 PM

tonysr wrote:

| His website is still up
|
| any have any REAL info?
| Thanks
|
| tonysr(nospamplease)@gmail

Looking at his page, it says "Page last updated: July 31, 2005" .. I suppose
that's today .. but, with sheep-shagger time, anything's possible.

Give him a holler at his contact email:
capman[at]att.net (replace [at] with @)

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
Jef
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 2, 2005 3:56:49 PM

See

Claim - Schonning v. ABIT Computer Corporation

https://cert.gardencitygroup.com/abi/fs/claim

for an already-settled, class-action, lawyers-make-all-the-money
suit. You can get a Snickers bar, or maybe a new mobo.

Nevermind the website's cert is expired. Or shouldn't you ...?

--
40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
iPlay : the ultimate audio player for mobiles