Is Homie still fixin Abit MBs ...

His website is still up

any have any REAL info?
Thanks

tonysr(nospamplease)@gmail
3 answers Last reply
More about homie fixin abit

    I've talked to him from time to time... he is still doing the work when he
    can but has had to get involved in some other stuff too...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    Due to a rat in da hood,
    no longer running servers on Cox...

    (even though someone turned me in,
    what can I expect for violating the AUP, right?)

    <tonysr@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > His website is still up
    >
    > any have any REAL info?
    > Thanks
    >
    > tonysr(nospamplease)@gmail

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    tonysr wrote:

    | His website is still up
    |
    | any have any REAL info?
    | Thanks
    |
    | tonysr(nospamplease)@gmail

    Looking at his page, it says "Page last updated: July 31, 2005" .. I suppose
    that's today .. but, with sheep-shagger time, anything's possible.

    Give him a holler at his contact email:
    capman[at]att.net (replace [at] with @)

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    See

    Claim - Schonning v. ABIT Computer Corporation

    https://cert.gardencitygroup.com/abi/fs/claim

    for an already-settled, class-action, lawyers-make-all-the-money
    suit. You can get a Snickers bar, or maybe a new mobo.

    Nevermind the website's cert is expired. Or shouldn't you ...?

    --
    40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
    iPlay : the ultimate audio player for mobiles

Gmail Motherboards