Scanner And Camera Wizard

I am running Windows XP home edition I have a Canon 5000F scanner and
a Pentax Optio 555 camera which both work well but when I go to use
the Scanner and Camera Wizard I get a error THE COMPUTER CANNONT
DETECT THE SCANNER OR CAMERA. I have downloaded new drivers for the
scanner and installed them to no avail unfortunately Pentax does not
have Windows XP drivers. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

If you aren't using drivers for Windows XP, what operating system are
the drivers for?

Shane Steinmetz :)

<danjosep@telusplanet.net> wrote in message
> I am running Windows XP home edition I have a Canon 5000F scanner and
> a Pentax Optio 555 camera which both work well but when I go to use
> the Scanner and Camera Wizard I get a error THE COMPUTER CANNONT
> DETECT THE SCANNER OR CAMERA. I have downloaded new drivers for the
> scanner and installed them to no avail unfortunately Pentax does not
> have Windows XP drivers. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

TRENDING THREADS