repair installation error message

Hi,
I just upgraded my mother board and am trying to run the
repair installation of xp. It goes fine until installing
the devices then it gives me an error message which
states:
unregmp2.exe-entry point not found
the procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in
the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL

No matter how many times I try and restart it I get the
same message. I have critical data and do not want to do
a fresh install. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prefector

When the problem occurs, press: Shift + F10 to bring up the
Command Prompt. Then type: Taskmgr.exe in the DOS window
and press Enter. The Task Manager should be started. If
not, try to press: C + Shift + ESC. In the Task Manager
program, select the error messsage window in the
application list and click "End Task". In the Process
List, terminate the Unregmp2.exe program. Exit the DOS
prompt window and resume the installation process.

Ref: http://www.mcse.ms/message349955.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP