Mainboard code F0 on AV8 motherboard

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out by giving me some
information on what the code F0 displayed on my AV8 motherboard could
mean?

I've recently purchased this motherboard and want to get a couple of
computer telephony cards working with it. I've been running the cards
for a few days, but now when the machine tries to start it makes a
horrible "nee-naw" sound and displays F0 on the LED on the motherboard.
I can't find the code F0 in the manual.

Thanks

Ashley

ashley

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

Ah....

Okay, I've worked a bit more, the code is actually F.0. (the dots are
important), which apparently is the AC2003 code for "Button reset". I'm
also getting code 9.0.

Oh well... still trying to work out what's wrong

Ashley

In article <1123235900.965154.201020@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
says...
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could help me out by giving me some
> information on what the code F0 displayed on my AV8 motherboard could
> mean?
>
> I've recently purchased this motherboard and want to get a couple of
> computer telephony cards working with it. I've been running the cards
> for a few days, but now when the machine tries to start it makes a
> horrible "nee-naw" sound and displays F0 on the LED on the motherboard.
> I can't find the code F0 in the manual.

Nee naw sound is usually overheat alarm.

--
Conor