BAD Monarch Computer Experience?

Has anyone out there had to dispute a charge with Monarch Computer due
to bad service or defective merchandise? If so, please let me know. I
want to hear some experiences.

Either post here or email me at mistermeatball(at)fastmail(dot)fm

Thankyou.

jeff

I've purchased two MB,CPU, RAM packages from Monarch. Both purchases were
delivered quickly and the item were exactly as described. Both PC's have
run without a hitch for 9 & 3 months respectively.

Jeff

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 08:25:39 -0400, "Jeff" <jeffs@NoSpamLamSam.com>
wrote:

>I've purchased two MB,CPU, RAM packages from Monarch. Both purchases were
>delivered quickly and the item were exactly as described. Both PC's have
>run without a hitch for 9 & 3 months respectively.
>
>Jeff
>

>"Meatball" <mistermeatball@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>> Has anyone out there had to dispute a charge with Monarch Computer due
>> to bad service or defective merchandise? If so, please let me know. I
>> want to hear some experiences.
>>
>> Either post here or email me at mistermeatball(at)fastmail(dot)fm
>>
>> Thankyou.

Never used Monarch - wrong part of the world. However, this guy's
posted this to at least one other group that I know of - perhaps he
should say what his problem is.

How about it, Meatball - what's your beef?

Patrick

<patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...

TRENDING THREADS