Nvidia, ZTE Intros Tegra 2 + Icera Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
budget friendly smartphone thats more powerful than 80% of phones out there hell yeah i'll take one if its less than 300 off contract.

lordstormdragon

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
Phones are not smart. Most people aren't even smart.

Stop talking about these stupid toys, stop reporting the new models of crap that doesn't matter in any possible way, and let them just be what they are: personal portable adult imager and video viewers.

People are paying more for phones than for companionship, these days. Nobody cares how cool your phone is, and more importantly, real women do not care. Get some.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]lordstormdragon[/nom]Phones are not smart. Most people aren't even smart. Stop talking about these stupid toys, stop reporting the new models of crap that doesn't matter in any possible way. Nobody cares how cool your phone is, and more importantly, real women do not care. Get some.[/citation]

Last time I checked, Tom's Hardware was a TECHNOLOGY site. Isn't it their job to report on the cool little things that pop up so we become aware of those things?

Plus it's always fun to compare value/performance etc with past, current and future models.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Last time I checked, Tom's Hardware was a TECHNOLOGY site. Isn't it their job to report on the cool little things that pop up so we become aware of those things?Plus it's always fun to compare value/performance etc with past, current and future models.[/citation]

There isn't ground breaking technology news every day, you don't have to read every article.

Status
Not open for further replies.