HELP NEEDED PLEASE

i was burning MP3's and things were fine...then when i put in a blank to
burn another set i got a little window mesage "F is not accessible ...
incorrect function" That happens when i try to open a writable window for a
blank CD...but the drive will let me open a CD that already has been written
on and i can burn to a blank CD...any thoughts?? Thanks in advance for any
help Gene

see reply in XP general newsgroup

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm
"Ronald E. Foltz" <genfolkc@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> i was burning MP3's and things were fine...then when i put in a blank to
> burn another set i got a little window mesage "F is not accessible ...
> incorrect function" That happens when i try to open a writable window for
> blank CD...but the drive will let me open a CD that already has been
written
> on and i can burn to a blank CD...any thoughts?? Thanks in advance for any
> help Gene

TRENDING THREADS