HELP NEEDED PLEASE

i was burning MP3's and things were fine...then when i put in a blank to
burn another set i got a little window mesage "F is not accessible ...
incorrect function" That happens when i try to open a writable window for a
blank CD...but the drive will let me open a CD that already has been written
on and i can burn to a blank CD...any thoughts?? Thanks in advance for any
help Gene
1 answer Last reply
More about help needed please

    see reply in XP general newsgroup

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm
    "Ronald E. Foltz" <genfolkc@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > i was burning MP3's and things were fine...then when i put in a blank to
    > burn another set i got a little window mesage "F is not accessible ...
    > incorrect function" That happens when i try to open a writable window for
    > blank CD...but the drive will let me open a CD that already has been
    written
    > on and i can burn to a blank CD...any thoughts?? Thanks in advance for any
    > help Gene

Burner CD-Rom Windows XP