jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Anyone have a link or have the ip's of all the uk2 servers? So i can copy
and paste them into my faves.

TIA

--
Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything

> Anyone have a link or have the ip's of all the uk2 servers? So i can copy
> and paste them into my faves.

Why would you want them in your faves!?

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Cheif wrote:
> > Anyone have a link or have the ip's of all the uk2 servers? So i
> > can copy and paste them into my faves.
>
> Why would you want them in your faves!?

To play.

--
Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything