Hi,
i've got a pb why my BF6 mother board. One of my ram slot has got a pb and
the boot sequence failed. Is it possible to lock the slot with jumper ?
Thank you very much.

"gdrara" <gdrara@hotmail.com> wrote in message...
> i've got a pb why my BF6 mother board. One of my ram slot has
> got a pb and the boot sequence failed. Is it possible to lock the
> slot with jumper ?

"Lock" the slot? Not quite sure what you mean but either way there are no
jumpers on the board that affect the RAM slots one way or the other.

If you're having problems with a particular slot, the solution is simple,
just take the RAM out. That will isolate the slot from the board as far as
is practically possible.
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

gdrara wrote:
> i've got a pb why my BF6 mother board. One of my ram slot has got a pb and
> the boot sequence failed. Is it possible to lock the slot with jumper?

No, there are no jumper-settings or otherwise related to any single
RAM slot.