Hard disk problem

I added new hard drive in my system.
It seems to be working correctly, BIOS detects it, but....
How do I format it and take it in to use?
2 answers Last reply
More about hard disk problem

    right click on "My computer"
    click "Manage"
    click "+" next to "Storage" to expand
    click on "disk management"

    in the bottom right pane, your HD should be shown
    right click in the white, click "format"

    Hi,

    Right click your My Computer, and then choose Manage.
    Then click on Disk Management
    You'll then see all your drives
    Right click the one you want to format and follow the steps in the wizard.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Jyrki" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I added new hard drive in my system.
    > It seems to be working correctly, BIOS detects it, but....
    > How do I format it and take it in to use?

Hardware Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP