hibernate/standby

Hi all

Under Screen Saver > Power Schemes, my pc is set to turn off the monitor
after a specified time, and to System Standby a further 15 minutes after
that. The monitor turns off ok, but the pc is not going in to standby mode.

This was working fine until a couple of weeks ago. I haven't installed
anything lately,either software or hardware, except for WinXP updates, and
as far as i know nothing else has been changed.

Are there any other settings I can check other than those in Power Schemes?

More about hibernate standby

    Hello,

    Has anyone figured out how to fix this problem? I have the same one. I have uninstaled and reinstaled and nothing is working.

Hardware Hibernate Windows XP