NF7-s 2.0 & 6600GT or 6800. Any Problems?

I'd like to hear if anyone is having problems as I tried a PNY 6600GT and
couldn't even get text on the screen.

Running a Leadtek 6800 with no trouble at all on that MoBo.

"doolan28" <doolan28@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
: I'd like to hear if anyone is having problems as I tried a PNY 6600GT and
: couldn't even get text on the screen.
:
:

"Amir Facade" <amir_facade@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Running a Leadtek 6800 with no trouble at all on that MoBo.

Not to hijack the thread...well, maybe. :)
Is that the 6800LE and have you tried unlocking it?
I'm leaning towards getting one. Thanks.

--
Peder (Please reply to group only, email invalid)

Leadtek 6800GT here on the modified 71.84 drivers and no issues except
refresh rate resets to 60Hz on reboot

doolan28 wrote:
> I'd like to hear if anyone is having problems as I tried a PNY 6600GT
> and couldn't even get text on the screen.

No problems here.

Gainward 6800GT
Driver 77.30
nForce Unified Driver 5.10