Upgrade to XP Pro - Errors in USB

I have recently upgraded to XP PRO from XP Home. My
printer stopped working, and after trying to reistall all
of the drivers it still does not work. I believe that
somehow the USB ports that came with my computer are no
longer working. Any suggestions?

Devin, try to find updated software for your printer at the manufacturers
site. Then disconnect the printer
install the Software first then reconnect the printer. XP prefers it that
way. To check your USB ports
rt click MyComputer>select Prop>Hardware>Device Manager>USB Controllers.
See if there's any yellow
marks next to any of the items. If yes then they need update or
reinstalled drivers.