BH6 - Can't go 133 FSB after bios update - help!

BH6 - Can't go 133 FSB after bios update - help!

------------------------------­------------------------------­--------------------

Hi all,

I have an ABIT BH6 that had bios rev. KK. I have to update the bios to
get it to work with my new large harddrive.

The HD is working fine now. I went into CPU SOFT MENU II and changed
the settings to 133 FSB, but now when it boots up, all I get is 950mhz
(instead of 1066 mhz). CPU ID in windows XP says the FSB is 124.

All of the settings still report right when I go back into bios (133
FSB, 2/3 AGP, etc...)

Any ideas? (short of flashing back to rev. KK and getting a Promise
ATA66 controller?)

Oh yeah, CPU is a Celeron 800 on a slotket...

Thanks.

Duh. I'm a retread. It seems I flashed my 1.1 BH6 with the latest
1.0x Bios

So I reflashed my board with the latest BH6 1.1 bios (sp) from here:
ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/bh6-1.1/

file:
File: bh632sp.exe

Seems to work much better than SS update!

An interesting note.... your 1.1 board continues to work with 1.0x bios
SS.... Who'da thunk it...

Yep have to admit thought, Abit's site does not have this info. I have
to google this NG to get that...

That's retard :)

--

Steve H