ANybody using a BIOS Savior with an AN8?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 3, 2005 7:17:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.mainboards.abit (More info?)

Which model of the BIOS Savior (from http://www.ioss.com.tw/eg/) do I get?
tia

More about : bios savior an8

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 3, 2005 7:39:48 AM

Nobody wrote:

| Which model of the BIOS Savior (from http://www.ioss.com.tw/eg/)
| do I get?
| tia

I cannot answer your question directly, but I can tell you how to do it
yourself.

Peel back the sticker on the top of your BIOS chip and pick the appropriate
model from the following list:
http://www.ioss.com.tw/web/English/RD1BIOSSavior/Select...

Jef
September 3, 2005 10:11:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.mainboards.abit (More info?)

"Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®" <jefn_LurkingRatInDaHood_@sbcglobal.net>
wrote in news:8W8Se.1669$ZL4.592@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

> Nobody wrote:
>|
>| Which model of the BIOS Savior (from http://www.ioss.com.tw/eg/)
>| do I get?
>| tia
>
> I cannot answer your question directly, but I can tell you how to do
> it yourself.
>
> Peel back the sticker on the top of your BIOS chip and pick the
> appropriate model from the following list:
> http://www.ioss.com.tw/web/English/RD1BIOSSavior/Select...
>
> Jef

Ok, thanks, that will be helpful...I did look over the site, but I missed
that page.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 3, 2005 11:25:22 PM

Nobody wrote:

| Ok, thanks, that will be helpful...I did look over the site, but I missed
| that page.

Yeah .. it's kinda hard to navigate the IOSS site.

You may want to use a magnifying glass to read the numbers from your BIOS
chip. The silver label thingy, once removed, reveals what you need to
match.

Jef
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 3, 2005 11:25:23 PM

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:

> Nobody wrote:
> |
> | Ok, thanks, that will be helpful...I did look over the site, but I missed
> | that page.
>
> Yeah .. it's kinda hard to navigate the IOSS site.
>
> You may want to use a magnifying glass to read the numbers from your BIOS
> chip. The silver label thingy, once removed, reveals what you need to
> match.
>
> Jef

Wont a 'dummy' run with awdflash reveal the eeprom pt# ???

Qed.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 3, 2005 11:25:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.mainboards.abit (More info?)

According to the instructions at the top of that page, it will.

Regards,

Margaret

"0_Qed" <nano.bot@shaysnet.com> wrote in message
> Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:
>>
>> Nobody wrote:
>> |
>> | Ok, thanks, that will be helpful...I did look over the site, but I
>> missed
>> | that page.
>>
>> Yeah .. it's kinda hard to navigate the IOSS site.
>>
>> You may want to use a magnifying glass to read the numbers from your BIOS
>> chip. The silver label thingy, once removed, reveals what you need to
>> match.
>>
>> Jef
>
> Wont a 'dummy' run with awdflash reveal the eeprom pt# ???
>
> Qed.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 4, 2005 5:44:50 AM

Qed wrote:

| Wont a 'dummy' run with awdflash reveal the eeprom pt# ???
|
| Qed.

Yeah .. good point. I always forget about that trick.

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
Jef
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 4, 2005 5:44:51 AM

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:
> Yeah .. good point. I always forget about that trick.

Yahhhh ...

'Tricks' usually forget a 'John' that stiffs them.

Qed.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 2:45:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.mainboards.abit (More info?)

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 00:51:15 -0400, 0_Qed <nano.bot@shaysnet.com>
wrote:

>Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:
>> Yeah .. good point. I always forget about that trick.
>
>Yahhhh ...
>
>'Tricks' usually forget a 'John' that stiffs them.
>
>Qed.

We defer to your vast experience, Qed.

Patrick

<patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 2:45:30 AM

patrickp wrote:
> >Yahhhh ...
> >'Tricks' usually forget a 'John' that stiffs them.

> We defer to your vast experience, Qed.

Heyyy Patrick ... long time no 'see'.
'We' all thot you'd been nailed for hosting a 'Loli' site.

Yahhh ...
I'm slowly reaching the 'half_vast' mark,
expecing soon to match or exceed it.

Any 'day' now , rsn.

Qed.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 11:54:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.mainboards.abit (More info?)

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 20:01:47 -0400, 0_Qed <nano.bot@shaysnet.com>
wrote:

>patrickp wrote:
>> >Yahhhh ...
>> >'Tricks' usually forget a 'John' that stiffs them.
>
>> We defer to your vast experience, Qed.
>
>Heyyy Patrick ... long time no 'see'.
>'We' all thot you'd been nailed for hosting a 'Loli' site.
>
>Yahhh ...
>I'm slowly reaching the 'half_vast' mark,
>expecing soon to match or exceed it.
>
>Any 'day' now , rsn.
>
>Qed.

rsn, Qed? Oh, I see - http://www.rsn.org/.

Any 'day' now, eh?

Patrick

<patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 12:50:07 PM

patrickp wrote:
> >Any 'day' now , rsn.

> rsn, Qed? Oh, I see - http://www.rsn.org/.

Oops!
real soon now.

> Any 'day' now, eh?

Yep.
Adventure lies in the journey as opposed to the destination.

Qed.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 7:28:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.mainboards.abit (More info?)

Qed wrote:

<snip>

| Yep.
| Adventure lies in the journey as opposed to the destination.
|
| Qed.

Speaking of "adventure" .. I've finally found Homie® .. he's hiding out in
New Zealand, shearing the ladies of their coats in these final weeks of
winter down under.

http://www.icebreaker.com/

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
Jef
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 7:28:53 PM

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:
> Speaking of "adventure" .. I've finally found Homie® .. he's hiding out in
> New Zealand, shearing the ladies of their coats in these final weeks of
> winter down under.
> http://www.icebreaker.com/

Great country ... NZ.

Qed.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 9:00:03 PM

Qed wrote:

| Great country ... NZ.
|
| Qed.

Remember .. when you book passage to New Zealand, ask for two adjoining
seats for your 400 lb. Sumo Wrestler.

I'm sure you won't want to leave him behind!

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
Jef
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 9:00:04 PM

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:
> Remember .. when you book passage to New Zealand, ask for two adjoining
> seats for your 400 lb. Sumo Wrestler.
>
> I'm sure you won't want to leave him behind!

Nah ...
better, and vastly more suitable replacements at the "other" end.
<VBG>

Qed.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 9:20:03 PM

Qed wrote:

| Nah ...
| better, and vastly more suitable replacements at the "other" end.
| <VBG>
|
| Qed.

I don't think anyone here wants to hear about the replacements you've made
to your 'other' end.

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
Jef
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 9:42:01 PM

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:

> Qed wrote:
> |
> | Nah ...
> | better, and vastly more suitable replacements at the "other" end.
> | <VBG>
> |
> | Qed.
>
> I don't think anyone here wants to hear about the replacements you've made
> to your 'other' end.

Whoosh !!

Seems theres an in_exhaustable supply of 'peeps'
that aughta take Remedial English ...
I've had 'mine' ... your turn, Rat.

Qed.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 6, 2005 8:39:44 AM

Qed wrote:

| Whoosh !!
|
| Seems theres an in_exhaustable supply of 'peeps'
| that aughta take Remedial English ...
| I've had 'mine' ... your turn, Rat.

So am I to assume, with the changing of the seasons, you're trading in the
Sumo Wrestler for a Tight End?

Do tell!

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 6, 2005 1:36:17 PM

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:

> Qed wrote:
> |
> | Whoosh !!
> |
> | Seems theres an in_exhaustable supply of 'peeps'
> | that aughta take Remedial English ...
> | I've had 'mine' ... your turn, Rat.
> |

> So am I to assume, with the changing of the seasons, you're trading in the
> Sumo Wrestler for a Tight End?
> Do tell!

:-)
'Here' 'tis.

We have examined your English Mastery test scores and found
them astonishing ...
we gave you some small credit for your name , and the date,
a "gift", btw.

We have an 'opening' in a Remedial English class
in downtown Bagdad Iraq ... tuition waived, of course.
You're on your 'own' for 'hotel' & 'restaurant'.

We do look forward to your answer.

Qed,
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 6, 2005 10:44:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.mainboards.abit (More info?)

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:36:17 -0400, 0_Qed <nano.bot@shaysnet.com>
wrote:

>Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:
>>
>> Qed wrote:
>> |
>> | Whoosh !!
>> |
>> | Seems theres an in_exhaustable supply of 'peeps'
>> | that aughta take Remedial English ...
>> | I've had 'mine' ... your turn, Rat.
>> |

>> So am I to assume, with the changing of the seasons, you're trading in the
>> Sumo Wrestler for a Tight End?
>> Do tell!
>
>:-)
>'Here' 'tis.
>
>We have examined your English Mastery test scores and found
>them astonishing ...
>we gave you some small credit for your name , and the date,
>a "gift", btw.
>
>We have an 'opening' in a Remedial English class
>in downtown Bagdad Iraq ... tuition waived, of course.
>You're on your 'own' for 'hotel' & 'restaurant'.
>
>We do look forward to your answer.
>
>Qed,

So _that's_ where you learned English, Qed!

!