Finding drivers for my 3DFX Voodoo Banshee

Daniel

Where can I find XP drivers for my 3DFX Voodoo Banshee that are compatible with Directx 9.0? Id appreciate help with this so that I can appreciate the new games that I can't play because my drivers for my video card don't have the right directx version. Directx 9.0 ain't all it's cracked up to be and I hate that u don't have the ability to uninstall it well anyways....Hope for a response ASAP Thanks!

Daniel;
You can try here:
http://www.voodoofiles.com/
Or it may be time to buy a newer card to replace that antique.
The manufacturer has been gone for years.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Daniel" <bobqwhite@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Where can I find XP drivers for my 3DFX Voodoo Banshee that are
compatible with Directx 9.0? Id appreciate help with this so that I
can appreciate the new games that I can't play because my drivers for
my video card don't have the right directx version. Directx 9.0 ain't
all it's cracked up to be and I hate that u don't have the ability to
uninstall it well anyways....Hope for a response ASAP Thanks!

peter

Hi,

No such XP drivers for your ancient vedio card.
It's time to buy a new one.

Peter

----- Daniel wrote: -----

Where can I find XP drivers for my 3DFX Voodoo Banshee that are compatible with Directx 9.0? Id appreciate help with this so that I can appreciate the new games that I can't play because my drivers for my video card don't have the right directx version. Directx 9.0 ain't all it's cracked up to be and I hate that u don't have the ability to uninstall it well anyways....Hope for a response ASAP Thanks!

Hola,
it is most likely time for you to buy a new one vid card. I personally like the gforce 5700 ultra and the ati 9600 xt card. I have one of each and both run the games I like verry nicely. You can also check out Tom's hardware at www.tomshardware.com has some good reviews on vid cards and their bench marks.

You can't play the new games because your "old" video card does NOT meat the
requirements of said games! Get a current card.

--
Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)