My/Spacebar/has/stopped/working...

"Jason" <dakkhath@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:06e601c424e3$a5b56080$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> I/just/need/a/workaround-re-
> assign/another/key/so/I/can/use/any/key/as/space....
> PLEASE/help!!!

Seeing that keyboards cost less than $25.00, a new
keyboard might be the easiest answer. However, if you
think you have a key you can spare then you can try
this tool:

http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/tools/msklc.mspx

Until you get it going, you can do this to insert a space:
- Turn on NumLock.
- Park a finger on the Alt key.
- Type 032 on the numeric key pad.
- Let go of the Alt key

You could also copy a space into your clipboard, then
press Ctrl+C each time you want to paste one into
your text.

Lots of possibilities . . .

PLEASE HELP ... I have a sort of similar problem NON-HARDWARE
related...

For some weird reason my WINXP, blocks the keyboard at the very moment
that I try to use the spacebar.

All other keys work ok... but when the spacebar is pressed I need to go
to control panel and change (let's say) the key repeat rate.. and the
keyboard works again... of course just until the spacebar is pressed
again...

I've checked MS TECHNET, KB, Internet and can't find any help...

I think this happens after I installed MS VISIO but not sure...

Hope you can help me.

gmartinez@soportex.net

--
gmartinez

"gmartinez" <gmartinez.15g9l4@mail.mcse.ms> wrote in message

> PLEASE HELP ... I have a sort of similar problem NON-HARDWARE
> related...
>
> For some weird reason my WINXP, blocks the keyboard at the very moment
> that I try to use the spacebar.
>
> All other keys work ok... but when the spacebar is pressed I need to go
> to control panel and change (let's say) the key repeat rate.. and the
> keyboard works again... of course just until the spacebar is pressed
> again...
>
> I've checked MS TECHNET, KB, Internet and can't find any help...
>
> I think this happens after I installed MS VISIO but not sure...
>
> Hope you can help me.
>
> gmartinez@soportex.net
>

> --
> gmartinez

Have you tried the remedies recommended in the other
notes in this thread? Which ones?

TRENDING THREADS