PCMCIA not recognizing cards

I have tried multiple wireless cards in both PCMCIA slots
on a Sony Vaio and it never recognizes the new hardware.
I have reloaded the OS and all else from scratch. Still
nothing.

Greetings --

Have you verified that the hardware (the PCMCIA controller built
into the laptop) is working correctly? Is the PCMCIA controller
enabled in the BIOS?

Bruce Chambers

--
Help us help you: