  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
April 18, 2004 7:54:17 AM

My partners PC is stuck in a loop, everytime he turns it
on it runs a scandisc and then when it gets to choose
user screen it does a re-start and this is how it goes on.
Please help any ideas welcome

Thank you in advance

More about : question

April 18, 2004 6:15:57 PM

boot the computer from a XP installation cd and try to repair the previous
installation.