Help

My partners PC is stuck in a loop, everytime he turns it
on it runs a scandisc and then when it gets to choose
user screen it does a re-start and this is how it goes on.
Please help any ideas welcome

Thank you in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about help

    boot the computer from a XP installation cd and try to repair the previous
    installation.
    "Sam" <samrich68@aol.com> wrote in message
    > My partners PC is stuck in a loop, everytime he turns it
    > on it runs a scandisc and then when it gets to choose
    > user screen it does a re-start and this is how it goes on.
    > Please help any ideas welcome
    >
    > Thank you in advance

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP