Server list reduced??

A couple of weeks ago when i played cs, i could choose from a list of
thousands of servers. Now when i play, there are only about 50 to choose
from. It's not the filters because i've got all of them removed and the only
thing I have done recently is changed from a modem to a router but i'm
pretty sure this shouldn't affect it.

please help

Matt

"Matt Stirrup" <matt.stirrup@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>A couple of weeks ago when i played cs, i could choose from a list of thousands
>of servers. Now when i play, there are only about 50 to choose from. It's not
>the filters because i've got all of them removed and the only thing I have done
>recently is changed from a modem to a router but i'm pretty sure this shouldn't
>affect it.

I still get thousands. Is your ISP having problems?

"Matt Stirrup" <matt.stirrup@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>A couple of weeks ago when i played cs, i could choose from a list of
>thousands of servers. Now when i play, there are only about 50 to choose
>from. It's not the filters because i've got all of them removed and the
>only thing I have done recently is changed from a modem to a router but i'm
>pretty sure this shouldn't affect it.
>
> please help
>
> Matt

Click the Internet tab at the top of the server page, then instead of "quick
refresh" , try clicking "refresh all". A few minutes ago Steam showed 1107
servers with the following filters on: not empty, not full, no password,
latency <250, game: Counterstrike.

Limnophile