iPaq 3950 - how do I achieve button power-on disable please?

June 6, 2004 7:43:56 PM

I want my iPaq to switch on by pressing the power-on button only - I can't
tell the unit to ignore button presses on buttons 1 to 4 plus the "voice
recorder" button. I have got it to ignore screen-taps, and also the
multi-way controller button. I have programmed the buttons to do different
things in specific tasks.

I'm running WM2003 - can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Several Google searches have failed to elicit the specifics.

Cheers

RMC, England
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 11:52:30 PM

earn an extra income £500 to £2000 per month visit
www.monsterlifestyle.co.uk so scary its true!!!
expansion into Europe July 2004 who do you know in Holland or Ireland please
pass onto somebody who may be able to help thankyou

!