4in1 drivers

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

AK86-L

I noticed the 4in1 drivers at AOpen's website are ver 4.48 or such.
On VIA's website they're up to 4.51 plus a beta.

Any reason not to use the newer VIA versions ?

<newuser@wazoo.com> wrote in message

> AK86-L
>
> I noticed the 4in1 drivers at AOpen's website are ver 4.48 or such.
> On VIA's website they're up to 4.51 plus a beta.
>
> Any reason not to use the newer VIA versions ?

not at all. I always use the latest version off www.viaarena.com. Most of
the motherboard manufacturers have older versions on their sites.

Chris