PIO Mode problem: Need hotfix number

The second device on my Primary & Secondary IDE
Controllers get set to PIO even when DMA is enabled.
Microsoft has acknowledged in problem:

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 817472

Does anyone have the hotfix number for Windows XP and
know how to get it?

Thanks in advance.

As per http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817472

To obtain this feature immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support
Services. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone
numbers and information on support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web
site:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS

As long as you ask for the Windows XP specific fix by kb number only, you
won't be charged for the call.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -