code c00d11ba error

i have no sound on my computer. all i get is a message
c00d11ba error. i have tried everything i can think of to
sort it , sound card properties nothing is muted, where
can i get a new driver to install?
1 answer Last reply
More about code c00d11ba error

    Hi

    Try here:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=c00d11ba&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

    --

    Will Denny

    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    "gino" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have no sound on my computer. all i get is a message
    > c00d11ba error. i have tried everything i can think of to
    > sort it , sound card properties nothing is muted, where
    > can i get a new driver to install?

    ---

Microsoft Windows XP