gino

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2003

i have no sound on my computer. all i get is a message
c00d11ba error. i have tried everything i can think of to
sort it , sound card properties nothing is muted, where
can i get a new driver to install?

Hi

Try here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=c00d11ba&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

--

Will Denny

MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
"gino" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have no sound on my computer. all i get is a message
> c00d11ba error. i have tried everything i can think of to
> sort it , sound card properties nothing is muted, where
> can i get a new driver to install?

---