MX46 U2-CN

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 19, 2004 3:28:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Hi all,

Does anyone have any info on this board? I have acquired 1 and it will not
boot with my processor.

Please help,

Regards,

Col

More about : mx46

May 19, 2004 4:55:44 AM

"Col" <colin.wilson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have any info on this board? I have acquired 1 and it will not
> boot with my processor.
>
> Please help,
>
> Regards,
>
> Col

You didn't mention which CPU you have, but make sure it is on this list:
<http://swe.aopen.com.tw/testreport/mb/cpu_supported.asp...
del=595>

Also, what does the board do when you try to power it up? Any beeps? Is the
power supply a known working unit?Do any of the drive lights or fans run?
Try resetting the CMOS jumper according to the manual. It is usually near
the battery on the board. Unhook the power cord, then set the jumper to the
2-3 pins for about 10 seconds, then set it back to 1-2 and try to power it
up. Other than that you need to give more info before anyone can help you
further.

Chris
May 20, 2004 12:47:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Hi there,

I'm running a P4 1.8 400FSB CPU.
I changed the power supply and it posted, recognising the CPU, memory etc.
Now all I need to do is find the correct drivers for the sound, VGA, LAN
etc.
Does anyone know if this board shares any of these features with other Aopen
boards?

regards,

Col
"c" <c@me.org> wrote in message

> "Col" <colin.wilson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Does anyone have any info on this board? I have acquired 1 and it will
not
> > boot with my processor.
> >
> > Please help,
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Col
> >

> You didn't mention which CPU you have, but make sure it is on this list:

<http://swe.aopen.com.tw/testreport/mb/cpu_supported.asp...
> del=595>
>
> Also, what does the board do when you try to power it up? Any beeps? Is
the
> power supply a known working unit?Do any of the drive lights or fans run?
> Try resetting the CMOS jumper according to the manual. It is usually near
> the battery on the board. Unhook the power cord, then set the jumper to
the
> 2-3 pins for about 10 seconds, then set it back to 1-2 and try to power it
> up. Other than that you need to give more info before anyone can help you
> further.
>
> Chris

May 20, 2004 11:42:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Here are all your drivers:
http://download.aopen.com.tw/downloads/default.asp?Soft...

or (short URL):
http://tinyurl.com/29ofh

Chris

> Hi there,
>
> I'm running a P4 1.8 400FSB CPU.
> I changed the power supply and it posted, recognising the CPU, memory etc.
> Now all I need to do is find the correct drivers for the sound, VGA, LAN
> etc.
> Does anyone know if this board shares any of these features with other
Aopen
> boards?
>
> regards,
>
> Col
> "c" <c@me.org> wrote in message
> >
> > "Col" <colin.wilson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Does anyone have any info on this board? I have acquired 1 and it will
> not
> > > boot with my processor.
> > >
> > > Please help,
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Col
> > >

> > You didn't mention which CPU you have, but make sure it is on this list:

<http://swe.aopen.com.tw/testreport/mb/cpu_supported.asp...
> > del=595>
> >
> > Also, what does the board do when you try to power it up? Any beeps? Is
> the
> > power supply a known working unit?Do any of the drive lights or fans
run?
> > Try resetting the CMOS jumper according to the manual. It is usually
near
> > the battery on the board. Unhook the power cord, then set the jumper to
> the
> > 2-3 pins for about 10 seconds, then set it back to 1-2 and try to power
it
> > up. Other than that you need to give more info before anyone can help
you
> > further.
> >
> > Chris

May 21, 2004 4:31:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Hi Chris,

Cheers mate, I'll give them a shot when my ram arrives.

regards,

col

!