MS intellimouse optical ( loose wire again )

hi, this is my 2nd MS optical mouse and have jsut gone
the same way as my 1st one. the wire has broken or there
is a loose connection somewhere, every time i try and
left click on something i usually doubble click's and if
im dragging a selection box around something it will
disengage and re-engage the selection box all by its self
whilst im still holding down the button.

i have tryed it on two computers and its the same
problem, i was told by a m8 that you ( MS ) will replace
my broken mouse with a new one under the warrenty ( as i
understand it the mouse has a life time warrenty ).

could you tell me how to contact the UK support people
for a replacement ( cant find the info on the website )

best regards
1 answer Last reply
More about intellimouse optical loose wire

    You're confusing this newsgroup with the Microsoft Corporation.

    "stuartam" <stuartam@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
    > hi, this is my 2nd MS optical mouse and have jsut gone
    > the same way as my 1st one. the wire has broken or there
    > is a loose connection somewhere, every time i try and
    > left click on something i usually doubble click's and if
    > im dragging a selection box around something it will
    > disengage and re-engage the selection box all by its self
    > whilst im still holding down the button.
    >
    > i have tryed it on two computers and its the same
    > problem, i was told by a m8 that you ( MS ) will replace
    > my broken mouse with a new one under the warrenty ( as i
    > understand it the mouse has a life time warrenty ).
    >
    > could you tell me how to contact the UK support people
    > for a replacement ( cant find the info on the website )
    >
    > best regards

Mice Windows XP