MS intellimouse optical ( loose wire again )

April 18, 2004 3:03:38 PM

hi, this is my 2nd MS optical mouse and have jsut gone
the same way as my 1st one. the wire has broken or there
is a loose connection somewhere, every time i try and
left click on something i usually doubble click's and if
im dragging a selection box around something it will
disengage and re-engage the selection box all by its self
whilst im still holding down the button.

i have tryed it on two computers and its the same
problem, i was told by a m8 that you ( MS ) will replace
my broken mouse with a new one under the warrenty ( as i
understand it the mouse has a life time warrenty ).

could you tell me how to contact the UK support people
for a replacement ( cant find the info on the website )

best regards
April 19, 2004 2:43:48 AM

You're confusing this newsgroup with the Microsoft Corporation.

!