PDA + Bluetooth Headset + Skype

June 6, 2004 8:47:50 PM

I was wondering if I could pair a Bluetooth Headset with my PDA (an
iPAQ H4150) and use it with the Skype VoIP service as the built in mic
on the PDA isn't all that great.
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 11:54:32 PM

earn an extra income £500 to £2000 per month visit
www.monsterlifestyle.co.uk so scary its true!!!
expansion into Europe July 2004 who do you know in Holland or Ireland please
pass onto somebody who may be able to help thankyou

!