Flashed BIOS and PC keeps rebooting

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Ok I have an older board (AX6LC), and I fkashed it with the 6LC201B flash that
AOPEN has on their site. I needed this particualr flash cuz I am using a 40
gig H/D so it wont see it unless I use this util. Now all is great, the MB
sees the H/D BUT it gets to a certain point on reboot and it gets caught in a
reboot loop. I am not sure what to do :( Can someone shed some light.

Thanx

"Johnathon Steel" <yz426f@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Ok I have an older board (AX6LC), and I fkashed it with the 6LC201B flash
that
> AOPEN has on their site. I needed this particualr flash cuz I am using a
40
> gig H/D so it wont see it unless I use this util. Now all is great, the MB
> sees the H/D BUT it gets to a certain point on reboot and it gets caught
in a
> reboot loop. I am not sure what to do :( Can someone shed some light.
>
> Thanx

What operating system are you running?

Chris