Flashed BIOS and PC keeps rebooting

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Ok I have an older board (AX6LC), and I fkashed it with the 6LC201B flash that
AOPEN has on their site. I needed this particualr flash cuz I am using a 40
gig H/D so it wont see it unless I use this util. Now all is great, the MB
sees the H/D BUT it gets to a certain point on reboot and it gets caught in a
reboot loop. I am not sure what to do :( Can someone shed some light.

Thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about flashed bios rebooting
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

    "Johnathon Steel" <yz426f@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Ok I have an older board (AX6LC), and I fkashed it with the 6LC201B flash
    that
    > AOPEN has on their site. I needed this particualr flash cuz I am using a
    40
    > gig H/D so it wont see it unless I use this util. Now all is great, the MB
    > sees the H/D BUT it gets to a certain point on reboot and it gets caught
    in a
    > reboot loop. I am not sure what to do :( Can someone shed some light.
    >
    > Thanx

    What operating system are you running?

    Chris

BIOS Flash Motherboards