Viewsonic V36 SDIO wifi card or GPS

June 6, 2004 5:14:07 PM

Has anyone purchased a WiFi card or GPS receiver for the Viewsonic V36? I'm
looking to get both and i can only find the the Sandisk/Socket WiFi card,
which isn't bad, but i'm having trouble finding a GPS receiver. My options
seem to be a Bluetooth SDIO card and an external GPS receiver. Has anyone
gone this route? Is there another route, like a card made for the V36?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Matt
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 3:23:57 PM

I use the Sandisk WiFi card on my Viewsonic V36 and it works great!

"Matt Warnock" <mdw208@psu.edu> wrote in message
> Has anyone purchased a WiFi card or GPS receiver for the Viewsonic V36?
I'm
> looking to get both and i can only find the the Sandisk/Socket WiFi card,
> which isn't bad, but i'm having trouble finding a GPS receiver. My
options
> seem to be a Bluetooth SDIO card and an external GPS receiver. Has anyone
> gone this route? Is there another route, like a card made for the V36?
>
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
>
> -Matt

Anonymous
July 12, 2004 11:54:47 PM

earn an extra income £500 to £2000 per month visit
www.monsterlifestyle.co.uk so scary its true!!!
expansion into Europe July 2004 who do you know in Holland or Ireland please
pass onto somebody who may be able to help thankyou

!