Hardware Monitor III: Initial Driver Failed

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Hi,

Rightafter logon I get quite often:
Monitor
"Initial Driver Failed"
[OK]
so Hardware Monitor III utility doesn't load.

How can I fix this?

System:
os: WinXP Home, fully updated
m/b: AK77-600GN
bios: R1.04, Jan 20 2004
util: Hardware Monitor III, v3.12.35, release 2003/08/06 *failed*
cpu: AMD Athlon XP 3000+ boxed
ram: 512MB / 400MHz
vga: XFX GF4 5700LE 128MB
hd: WD2000 8MB 7200rpm IDE

TIA,
John7

"John7" <NoSp@mm.com> wrote in message news:<cc0vbs$sp8$1@news1.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>...
> Hi,
>
> Rightafter logon I get quite often:
> Monitor
> "Initial Driver Failed"
> [OK]
> so Hardware Monitor III utility doesn't load.
>
> How can I fix this?
>
> System:
> os: WinXP Home, fully updated
> m/b: AK77-600GN
> bios: R1.04, Jan 20 2004
> util: Hardware Monitor III, v3.12.35, release 2003/08/06 *failed*
> cpu: AMD Athlon XP 3000+ boxed
> ram: 512MB / 400MHz
> vga: XFX GF4 5700LE 128MB
> hd: WD2000 8MB 7200rpm IDE
>

> TIA,
> John7

I have an Aopen MK77M-8XN motherboard, I get that message some times
when I try to open up silent tech monitoring tool. In most cases I
just reload, or relaunch the program. It happens about every couple
of times, but has never refused to launch the second time. If this
really bugs you, then you might want to think about Motherboard
Monitor 5 which is a good program.

Rthoreau