HP LaserJet 5p problems

Hi!
I have a broken HP LaserJet 5p printer.
Somebody let fall it to the floor, but it seems that the printer have all
parts (exclude case) safe. It had tried to pull paper and after
that it flushed error led. I took it to pieces, put all parts which
wasn't at its places after bump into its places and gathered whole
printer back, but now it is permanent flashing error led. How can
I diagnose problem? Perhaps, there is some software for diagnose
problems via LPT port or via IrDA?
Please, help me!
Thank you!
With best rergards, Mikhail Kostousov

mikhak@student.norut.uio.no (Mikhail Kostousov) wrote in message news:<78b6c1c2.0404080918.11f11768@posting.google.com>...
> Hi!
> I have a broken HP LaserJet 5p printer.
> Somebody let fall it to the floor, but it seems that the printer have all
> parts (exclude case) safe. It had tried to pull paper and after
> that it flushed error led. I took it to pieces, put all parts which
> wasn't at its places after bump into its places and gathered whole
> printer back, but now it is permanent flashing error led. How can
> I diagnose problem? Perhaps, there is some software for diagnose
> problems via LPT port or via IrDA?
> Please, help me!
> Thank you!
> With best rergards, Mikhail Kostousov

Hi! I have found one trouble, but it seems there is another one. Now,
printer starts initialization and lights on the ready led,but when I
hold button for taking a test page, printer start motor, but paper
don't go into printer. I thinks that an electromagnet which lets motor
to pull a paper into printer doesn't work. How I can fix this trouble?
How
Please, help me!
Thanks! Mikhail Kostouosv