Automatic vs. Manual wireless connection

I'm having trouble with my wireless network. I have one set-up, but cannot
seem to keep it on an automatic connection. I have also made sure that the
"connect when this network is in range" box is checked for that particular
connection.

Can anyone help out? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about automatic manual wireless connection

    It might be because you have other networks in your preferred list that are
    higher up in the list so that you would connect to those when they are in
    range.
    You can go to the Advanced tab of the network connection properties and
    either delete other network in the preferred list or move your network to
    the top.

    Yi Chen

    "wirelessn" <wirelessn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm having trouble with my wireless network. I have one set-up, but
    > cannot
    > seem to keep it on an automatic connection. I have also made sure that
    > the
    > "connect when this network is in range" box is checked for that particular
    > connection.
    >
    > Can anyone help out? Thanks.

Wireless Connection Networking Wireless Network Microsoft Wireless Networking