Installed xp on D drive instaed of C drive how do i change..

I inadvertanly installed windows xp on my my d drive
the drive is a raid and is partioned with C and D letters
How do i swap them without formating and installing again
Regards

bar

You will need to get a Partition Mover application.

Go to PowerQuests site and see which version of Partition Magic is best for your configuration.

http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

Yes, they are now part of the Symantec family of products. Let's hope the technical support stays as it was before the buyout.

Barrie Hall wrote:
> I inadvertanly installed windows xp on my my d drive
> the drive is a raid and is partioned with C and D letters
> How do i swap them without formating and installing again
> Regards

You don't. You will have to reinstall.

Duh

You cannot change the drive letter of the drive XP is installed on.