Unable to set "Use Blank" in Home Page

Eventhough i have set My Internet Explorer's Home Page to
blank, every time i re-open a new IE it will automatic
open a unwanted web page, Why ?
1 answer Last reply
More about unable blank home page

    Hi,
    It sounds like you've been hit with some malware/spyware on your computer
    and it has hijacked your Internet Explorer and added unwanted items on your
    computer.

    Visit this website: Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Louis Wong" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Eventhough i have set My Internet Explorer's Home Page to
    > blank, every time i re-open a new IE it will automatic
    > open a unwanted web page, Why ?

Hardware Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP