Unable to set "Use Blank" in Home Page

April 19, 2004 1:24:39 PM

Eventhough i have set My Internet Explorer's Home Page to
blank, every time i re-open a new IE it will automatic
open a unwanted web page, Why ?
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 10:52:30 PM

Hi,
It sounds like you've been hit with some malware/spyware on your computer
and it has hijacked your Internet Explorer and added unwanted items on your
computer.

Visit this website: Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User