Driverless USB-Hub seems not to be driverless

I bought a new USB-Hub for 4 USB 1.1 connections (because my laptop only offers 2), compatible with USB 2.0. They told me that it's driverless but connecting the hub with my laptop Win XP requires a CD whith the driver "USB DCU 11". Is this a common driver for Microsoft XP which should be on the installation disk? My problem is that I am abroad (China) and did not bring along my installation CD for MS XP. Where can I find this driver? Can anybody help me?

Does the Manufacturer of the Hub have a Website. Maybe under Support you
can get a Driver.
"Juerg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I bought a new USB-Hub for 4 USB 1.1 connections (because my laptop only
offers 2), compatible with USB 2.0. They told me that it's driverless but
connecting the hub with my laptop Win XP requires a CD whith the driver "USB
DCU 11". Is this a common driver for Microsoft XP which should be on the
installation disk? My problem is that I am abroad (China) and did not bring
along my installation CD for MS XP. Where can I find this driver? Can
anybody help me?

This is not a MS driver. Probably obtainable from the Hub Manufacturer.