flshing bios from dos

geoff

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Hi

I have a AOpen AX4G Pro motherboard cuurent bios R1.09

I am trying to install windows on a new 200Gb hard drive

I get an error that my bios isn't ACPI compilant, should it be?

Will flahing the new bios maybe fix this.

I have download WAGP113.zip from AOPen downloads, it extracted to
WAGP113.exe and WAGP113.bin,
I copied these to a floppy and after using a win98 startup disk, tried
to flash bios, it said this program couldn't be run from dos.

I haven't been able to find any information on Aopen Website.

How do I flash my bios from dos.

Anyone know how to contact Aopen for support, I couldn't find that
anywhere either.

Thankyou for your help.

Geoff

Stumpy

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Try clearing the CMOS