Attn: Andreas - Please Help

Andreas,

I read your post concerning your unrecognised HD. The problem you
experienced is exactly the same as my own. You mentioned that you were able
to fix the problem using Ranish Partition Manager. How? What is it that
this tool enabled you to do!
I too have a HD with 2 years of critical data that is now unavailable. Your
help will be greatly appreciated
Please respond via post to this group or to spooderstank1@verizon.net

Please!

Hi,

I would rather suggest not to experiment with your data if it is important
to you. As stated in you mail, you have 2 years of critical data which I
guess will be of huge quantity. There are many third party softwares
available which recover data from you hard disk and copy the same to
alternate hard disk without damaging or changing the existing contents.

I believe this would be the best option to try at this moment.

Harish.G