AX6BC hard drive support for 200gb

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Will my AX6BC with bios version R2.55 support a 200gb drive?

The latest version I see on the aopen website is R2.59

If my current bios wont support the drive, can I update to R2.59 and will
it then support the drive?

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about ax6bc hard drive support 200gb
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

    nop90 wrote:
    > Will my AX6BC with bios version R2.55 support a 200gb drive?
    >
    > The latest version I see on the aopen website is R2.59
    >
    > If my current bios wont support the drive, can I update to R2.59 and will
    > it then support the drive?
    >
    > TIA

    Sorry, no. The largest would be 128 GB. You would need an ATA
    controller card to support larger HDs.

BIOS Support Hard Drives Motherboards