my computer wont start !

Joe

For some reason sometimes when I start my computer I get
the "welcome" sign that's always up at start up but it
doesnt go to the desktop or anything. It just freezes
there. How do I solve this? PLEASE HELP ME!

I have the same problem. Windows XP Pro. The CD
will boot, but from the hard drive all I get is the "blue
screen of death". I don't want to wipe out all the programs
and data on my hard drive. Any ideas?
chuck@royalcs.com