AK77-600GN

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Just put an AMD Athlon 3200+ (Barton) in my motherboard and I am a little confused over
the settings. I have the latest BIOS (R1.08) but the BUS is shown as 200MHz with a ratio
of x11. Is this correct?

Dave

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

I have a P4 2.8ghz and it is 200x14 so I reckon yours should be 200x16