peter

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Anyone tell me what version PCI bus this board has please? I'm having
trouble getting a couple of PCI 54g wireless cards to work on it under
Linux, the card specs say one needs PCI 2.1 and the other needs PCI
2.2, can't find the version anywhere in the mobo specs or on the aopen
website. Can anyone help? Thanks

On 22 Feb 2005 08:10:28 -0800, "peter" <peter@pandasys.co.uk> wrote:

>>Anyone tell me what version PCI bus this board has please? I'm having
>>trouble getting a couple of PCI 54g wireless cards to work on it under
>>Linux, the card specs say one needs PCI 2.1 and the other needs PCI
>>2.2, can't find the version anywhere in the mobo specs or on the aopen
>>website. Can anyone help? Thanks
Not sure if this will help.

I have an MX 59 Pro II board (bought in early 2000) and a PCI 2.2 card
works fine in it.

Brad

Brad Clarke wrote:

> Not sure if this will help.
>
> I have an MX 59 Pro II board (bought in early 2000) and a PCI 2.2
card
> works fine in it.

Thanks Brad, that kind of implies that my board bought last year ought
to support PCI 2.2 cards