Windows file Explorer keeps crashing or disappears

Windows file Explorer keeps crashing or disappears

In Windows file Explorer when I open it to find a file after about 30sec
it
disappears. Are chashed out but the computer would still work only the

Windows Explore close. Same as i would do a search for anything,

I use ti notes it alot on the 5 driveer but noe its doing to anything

I am useing windows XP pro I have had the same setup for a some time now I
dont know why this would happen now.

I have a abit motherboard a ati aiw vid card.
I have 2 maxtor and one wd.
The maxtor came with a 133 pci card The boot drive is 40gig the next is a
90gig the other is a 60gb
And yes there all pluged in to the 133 pci card
and all the drivers NTFS. And the dvd drive is hooked
uo to the same thing 133 pci card

Joe, you can try a reinstall of OE and IE.
But first, if you have a WinXP CD insert it in the cdrom drive and
go to Start>Run: type
sfc /scannow This will do a System File Check and
attempt to repair corrupt system files.