Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

OS: WinXP Pro
RAM: 128MB
Intel Celeron: 700GHz
HDD: Samsung 80GB
I recently installed the HDD to my computer, it was
working fine until power went out. Now, when I start my
computer it shows a message "detecting HDD..." for about a
minute then finds the SAmsung HDD and starts. I'm
wondering, if it's a sign that HDD's going bad or
something else? Any fix also?

Tom, take a look in the Bios and see if anything needs to be reset.