dns error

I bought a D Link router and have tried to get online
with it but I keep getting this error...
windows/system32/shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm.............what
is this and how do I fix it plz.

thanks Def
1 answer Last reply
More about error

    You need to address this issue to the Networking and Web.
    When you post it again make sure provide the following:
    who is your ISP (internet service provider); what
    connection type you have DSL/Cable; what connection
    method: PPPoE or PPtP (you can get this from your ISP)...

DNS Error Windows XP