dns error

April 20, 2004 11:27:57 AM

I bought a D Link router and have tried to get online
with it but I keep getting this error...
windows/system32/shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm.............what
is this and how do I fix it plz.

thanks Def

More about : dns error

April 20, 2004 11:59:54 AM

You need to address this issue to the Networking and Web.
When you post it again make sure provide the following:
who is your ISP (internet service provider); what
connection type you have DSL/Cable; what connection
method: PPPoE or PPtP (you can get this from your ISP)...

!