Sync a Desktop with Palm and Pocket PC using Intellisync

June 6, 2004 10:06:17 PM

Has anyone experience at sync'ing a desktop with handheld from both the Palm
platform and the Pocket PC platform using Intellisync?
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 10:59:40 AM

FYI: If your Palm OS device came bundled with Chapura Pocket Mirror
(many do), you can use it to sync the Palm device with Outlook. This
will let you use Palm/Hotsync and Pocket PC/ActiveSync with Outlook. You
have to sync them one at a time, of course :-)

--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info

tark wrote:
> Has anyone experience at sync'ing a desktop with handheld from both the Palm
> platform and the Pocket PC platform using Intellisync?
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 5:15:31 PM

Is intellisync capable of working with Palms, or just ppc's? Perhaps you
need to use the software that Palm supply for syncing to be able to sync a
Palm.

"tark" <t_ark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone experience at sync'ing a desktop with handheld from both the
Palm
> platform and the Pocket PC platform using Intellisync?

Related resources
June 7, 2004 9:13:09 PM

AlanS wrote:
> Is intellisync capable of working with Palms, or just ppc's? Perhaps
> you need to use the software that Palm supply for syncing to be able
> to sync a Palm.

Yes, Intellisync is for Pals too.

Martin

> "tark" <t_ark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone experience at sync'ing a desktop with handheld from both
>> the Palm platform and the Pocket PC platform using Intellisync?
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 12:16:51 PM

I do it all the time. Both using outlook and the syncs maintain both pda's.

Dale

tark wrote:

> Has anyone experience at sync'ing a desktop with handheld from both the Palm
> platform and the Pocket PC platform using Intellisync?

--
_ _ Dale DePriest
/`) _ // http://users.cwnet.com/dalede

earn an extra income £500 to £2000 per month visit
www.monsterlifestyle.co.uk so scary its true!!!
expansion into Europe July 2004 who do you know in Holland or Ireland please
pass onto somebody who may be able to help thankyou

!