RaH

I have a Iiyama Vision Master Pro 400 monitor that sometimes doesn't come
out of stand by when I turn on my XP computer. Any ideas why?

On occasion, when turning off PC the monitor doesn't go into stand by mode
either?

Maybe it needs a stronger coffee in the morning.. . . . .

Thanks,

RAH.

---

peter

Hi,

Check the monitor cable. Make sure both connectors are firmly connected to the vedio output port and the monitor VGA port (disconnect both and then re-connect). If symptom persists, try update the vedio card drivers to the latest XP compatible drivers. If there is still no improvement, the culprit may be a faulty cable with broken wires, change it with a new monitor cable.

Peter