lem

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

How can I create shortcut in WinXP to my Infra-Red device driver?

At the moment I need to frequently change the parameters there for
my mobile phone.

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

How about a Desktop shortcut to Device Manager?

1. Right-click on the Desktop and select: New > Shortcut
2. In the Create Shortcut box type: devmgmt.msc , and click Next.
3. In the Name box type in: Device Manager , and hit Finish.
4. You may subsequently drag this new shortcut to your Quick Launch bar.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!