AX4R Plus : Hyper-Threading auto enabled or not?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Hi,

I'm about to upgrade my cpu from an Intel P4 2.8 (non HT) to a Intel P4
3.06 cpu with HT support. How is HT support enabled on this board?

Will the BIOS enable HT support automatically on boot up with the new cpu or
do I have to enable it manually in the BIOS (I have looked)?

Many thanks in advance

Matt U.K.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

BIOS picked up the new cpu with HT automatically, a re-boot was required.

Matt U.K.