Windows Explorer crashs out help?

In Windows Explorer when I open after about 30sec it disappears and crashs
out but the computer would still work ok only the windows Explore close.
Same
thing as i would do a search for somthingÒ
I am useing windows XP pro I have had the same setup for a some time now I
dont know why this would happen now.

I have 3 hards drivers and one dvd.

I have a abit motherboard a ati aiw vid card.
I have 2 maxtor and one wd.
The maxtor came with a 133 pci card The boot drive is 40gig the next is a
90gig the other is a 60gb
And yes there all pluged in to the 133 pci card
and all the driver areNTFS. And the dvd drive is hooked
up to the same thing 133 pci card

peter

Hi,

First check for virus and trojan host.
If the PC is clean, click start/run and type sfc /scannow with the original XP CD.

Peter

----- joe canner wrote: -----

In Windows Explorer when I open after about 30sec it disappears and crashs
out but the computer would still work ok only the windows Explore close.
Same
thing as i would do a search for somthingÃ’